Skip to content
The Dainese D-Core Mid Socks features ankle support and ventilated mesh panel on the back of the foot for better comfort, driving precision, as well as increased thermoregulation and breathability.
The socks are designed to optimise muscle compression, increasing the blood circulation for maximum comfort.
- Anatomical asymmetrical cut, differentiated for right and left foot
- Ankle support for better comfort and driving precision
- Compression lines to sustain muscles: lower vibrations and optimization of blood circulation
- Foot-bed compression for increased blood circulation
- The grip on the sole of the foot to prevent slipping inside the shoe
- Ventilated mesh panel on the back of the foot: optimization of thermoregulation and breathability
Back to ACCESSORIES: TECHNICAL LAYERS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device