Skip to content
The Sauris D-Dry jacket is a premium mesh jacket suitable for medium to hot weather riding.
The main material for the Sauris D-Dry jacket is the Cordura fabric and D-Stone fabric.
These materials contribute to providing maximum freedom of movement and added protection with the increased resistance for abrasion, tear and breaking.
This jacket comes with an outer waterproof jacket for that can be easily slipped on should the weather start to pour.
The shoulders and elbows are CE level 1 composite armor, with the option to insert back and chest protection for complete protection.
- EN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Waterproof D-DRY laminated shell included
- High tenacity mesh structure
- 2 outer pockets
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- Reflective inserts
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Wrists strap adjustments
- Cordura® fabric
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Pocket for Double Chest protector
- 70% highly ventilated mesh
- 20.000mm Waterproof and windproof D-DRY® shell
for size guide and measuring instructions.
Back to Touring Waterproof Jackets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device