Skip to content
The Tonale D-Dry is a waterproof jacket that makes use of the innovative 15.000mm D-Dry XT Laminated Extend Technology.
The D-Stone fabric and stretch fabric at key areas contribute to providing maximum freedom of movement and the added protection with the increased resistance for abrasion, tear and breaking.
The removable thermal liner that comes with this jacket offers to hold the heat in when travelling to places with lower temperature.
The direct-to-the-body vents zip at the back allows airflow as the temperature increases.
This jacket has certified composite protectors of the shoulders and elbows, with the option to insert back and chest protection for complete protection.
- 1 cargo pocket on the back
- 2 in 1 - Removable inner thermal jacket can be worn separately
- 2 waterproof outer pockets
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Neck, Waist and Wrists adjustments
- D-DryTM XT Laminated Extend Technology
- D-Stone™ fabric on high impact areas
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Pocket for Pro-armor chest 2 pcs
- 2 direct-to-the-body vent zip on chest
- Extraction direct-to-the-body vents zip on the back
- Laminated D-DryTM XT Membrane Waterproof 20.000mm
- Removable thermal liner
for size guide and measuring instructions.
Back to Touring Waterproof Jackets
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device